Subject: RV: EU JAMRAI 2_WP6.1: Request for Consent to Use Survey Responses for Dissemination Purposes_Hospital ASP Survey
From: "TRILLO CONTRERAS ,JOSE LUIS" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: Rocío Fernández Urrusuno <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "TRILLO CONTRERAS ,JOSE LUIS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2025 14:04:22 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear colleagues,

This email has been forwarded to  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked] due to an automatic message indicating that the email
address of the representative [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> , is not valid.

Thank you in advance,

Dear representative,

I hope this message finds you well.

For dissemination purposes (e.g., scientific publications, conferences,
etc.), we kindly request your consent to use the responses provided in the
EU-JAMRAI 2 survey on Antimicrobial Stewardship Programs in Hospital.
Please note that all results will be reported in an aggregated and
anonymised manner.

We would be grateful if you could indicate your consent on behalf of your
institution by selecting one of the following options:

1.       Yes, my institution consents.

2.       Yes, my institution consents, but it avoids some results. Please
specify which results to avoid in the publication:

3.       No, my institution does not consent. Please specify any concerns:

We appreciate your time and collaboration.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards and wishing you a restful and joyful summer break!

Obo WP6.1 Coordination Team

José Luis Trillo, PhD

Obo WP6.1 Coordination Team

De: TRILLO CONTRERAS ,JOSE LUIS
Enviado el: jueves, 7 de agosto de 2025 14:42
Para: 'Rocio Fernandez Urrusuno' <
<mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>;
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked];
[email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>;
[email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; TRILLO CONTRERAS ,JOSE LUIS <
<mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>
Asunto: EU JAMRAI 2_WP6.1: Request for Consent to Use Survey Responses for
Dissemination Purposes_Hospital ASP Survey

Dear representative,

I hope this message finds you well.

For dissemination purposes (e.g., scientific publications, conferences,
etc.), we kindly request your consent to use the responses provided in the
EU-JAMRAI 2 survey on Antimicrobial Stewardship Programs in Hospital.
Please note that all results will be reported in an aggregated and
anonymised manner.

We would be grateful if you could indicate your consent on behalf of your
institution by selecting one of the following options:

1.	Yes, my institution consents.

2.       Yes, my institution consents, but it avoids some results. Please
specify which results to avoid in the publication:

3.       No, my institution does not consent. Please specify any concerns:

We appreciate your time and collaboration.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards and wishing you a restful and joyful summer break!

Obo WP6.1 Coordination Team